The Quick Actions menu located in the Employee Tab allows you to quickly apply a wide range of employee actions to multiple employees. Simply select your employees and click the Quick Actions icon to expand the drop down menu. Here are the nine functions included and how to use them.
- Mass Change: The first function, Mass Change, essentially allows you to make a mass change to all the employees you've selected. This feature is well used by companies whose employees frequently change jobs or tasks often, such as construction companies.
2. Send Employees to Clock: The second function, Send Employees to Clock, sends over your employees' name and clock number to the clock. If you have multiple clock terminals, they will display all of them so you can send your employees to the applicable clock terminals.
3. Send Fingerprints to Clock: After you've sent your employees to the clock, you can send their fingerprints to the clock to complete the task. Note that if you do this before sending your employees first, the clock will not be able to recognize your employees.
4. Download Fingerprints: If you have multiple clocks, you can download fingerprints off one clock and send them to another in order to ensure your employees' fingerprints will be recognized on that device too.
5. Exchange Employee Data: This function allows you to import PTO balances, rates, employee information, etc. Please reach out to our support team if you need assistance for this function.
6. Send Self Service Enrollment: You can invite your employees to sign up for employee self service if you'd like them to be able to log into their own accounts and have employee access to the software. Once you send self service enrollment, the system will send them an email inviting them to set up their own account.
7. Allow Mobile Punch: If you'd like to give your employees approval to make mobile punches, instead of having to go to each employee's profile individually to tweak their settings, you can select all your employees at once and allow them permission to mobile punch
8. Allow Web Punch: You can now also enable web punches so your employees can punch in using our online time clock page (which requires self-service to access).
9. Require Photo on Mobile Punch: You can now also enable a setting that requires all selected employees to take a cell phone photo when punching in using the mobile app for identity verification purposes.
As you have just learned, the "Quick Action" menu allow you to do most of the major tasks you need right from the Employee tab!
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.