If you've purchased a wireless clock from Fingercheck, you'll no doubt want to set it up ASAP! Here is a detailed guide on how to quickly set up your wifi clock:
- Press the menu button on your keyboard.
- Go to "Communication."
- Go to "Wireless Lan."
- Your clock will search available wireless networks...
- Once networks have been pulled up, use the arrow buttons to scroll to your network. Then press the menu button.
- Now you can begin to enter your wifi network information (which you can find on your computer). Use the down arrow to work your way down to each field. As you go along, you'll notice the arrows sandwiching "Network Type," "AuthMode," "Encryp Mode," and "IP Address." This is to indicate that these are fields with selection options you choose. Use the left and right arrows to view all selection options. Once you find the correct option, use the down arrow to save and move on to the next field.
For Windows, you can go to Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network and Sharing Center>the wifi you are connected to>Wireless Properties
- As you go down, the cursor will eventually select and highlight the two fields you will need to type for, which is "Password" and "Point IP." Push "OK" to enter information for these fields.
- To begin typing, press the "*" asterisk button on your keyboard. This will pull up [English.]
- Select the letter you'd like to press. For instance, you would press 2 for a, b, or c. All the options for 2 will appear on the screen. Press the corresponding number to select the correct letter. For instance, you can see that for the lowercase "a," you would press "0," for lowercase 'b" you would press 1, and so on and so forth. To enter a number, press "ESC" for the numeric keypad.
Once you've entered all your information, reboot your time clock. Once your clock is up and running again, it should pick up the IP address automatically and be connected to our software!