After adding your employees into Fingercheck, all your employees should be listed on your time clock. If not, you can select the employees you want to send and send them to the clock using Quick Actions, which you can learn how to do here. After your employees are on the clock, you can start enrolling fingerprints.
Enrolling fingerprints is a simple process that takes just a few seconds. Here are the steps to take to enroll your employees' fingerprints:
- Go to your device and click on "Menu."
- Select "User Management" by clicking on the "OK" button.
- Click on the "OK" button to select "Manage User."
- You'll see a list of employees. There are two ways to select an employee. The first and most intuitive would be to simply use the arrows to scroll down the employee list to find the user you would like to enroll fingerprints for and use the "OK" button to select the employee.
- The second method is ideal for a large company with many employee names. Simply press on the Menu button and select "Search."
- Using the arrow buttons, select "Enroll FP" and click the "OK" button.
- Now it's time to enroll the employee's fingerprints. You should see this screen.
- Place the employee's finger over the fingerprint pad and remove it when the machine beeps. You should see the first of the three boxes on the screen fill with green. The bottom of the screen will let you know what press you're up to.
- Press their finger again for a second reading.
- Press their finger again for a third reading. If you are successful, you should see all three boxes filled with green and a green checkmark. Select "Esc" twice.
- Then click "OK" to save.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.