No one wants to punch out only to be stopped by the realization that their company time clock is dead. Managers can keep Fingercheck time clocks from powering off by enabling a setting called "Auto-Power," which prevents the clocks from powering off whenever they sleep. This setting saves a lot of time, and once enabled, allows your employees to walk over to the clock and punch in/out at any time, day or night.
Here's how to set up the auto-power function:
- Press the "Menu" button.
- Use the right arrow to navigate to "System" and then press the OK button.
- Use the arrows to navigate to "Misc. Set" and then press the OK button.
- Use the down arrow to navigate to the "AUTO POWER" field and then press the OK button.
- Use the right arrow to change the field from "Off" to "On" and then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button to save your changes.
Now you are done! You have successfully enabled Auto-Power on your Fingercheck time clock.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.