Are you a tech aficionado? If so, our one-touch fingerprint sign-in will be the next feature you'll want to try. You can now log into the Fingercheck Mobile app with one touch using just your fingerprint, no pre-selection required. Follow these steps to enable the feature on your phone:
- Log in by entering your username, password, and company code and tapping "Admin/Supervisor" or "Employee."
- Tap "Enable" on the prompt that appears.
- Now place your fingerprint on your smartphone's fingerprint sensor.
- Once your fingerprint is recognized, a success confirmation message will appear. You're all set! You'll receive a prompt to place your fingerprint each time you open the mobile app. You'll be automatically logged-into the user role you were when you first enabled the feature. To switch roles, you can disable fingerprint sign-in, sign in as the other role, and then re-enable fingerprint sign-in.
- The prompt will look like this.
Simply place your fingerprint and you'll be logged in.
- To disable Fingerprint Sign-in, simply go to "Settings" within the app.
- Here you can disable Fingerprint Sign-in.
We hope this new feature saves you time signing into the mobile app!
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.