There may come a time when you need to void a processed check. Especially if you unwittingly make a mistake and need to cancel out the error(s). These steps will guide you on how to achieve that.
- Go to the Payroll Dashboard.
- Click Void Checks.
- Click the Add button on the top right of the window.
- Select the Employee whose check you'd like to void, check off AUTO VOID, and click Continue.
- The employee's entire check history is displayed here. Check off the check(s) you would like to void and then click "Auto Void."
- Confirm the action by clicking OK.
- Now you will be in the "Void Checks" window where you can view the checks added. All done!
- Please note voided checks will be processed when the next payroll is completed.