If work constantly requires you to be on the go, using the Fingercheck Mobile app is an easy way to punch in wherever you are. You can download and install this app from Apple's App Store, or Google's Play Store, on any Apple or Android device, just by searching "Fingercheck Mobile" (Note: This is not to be confused with "Fingercheck Time Clock", which is a separate app made for public-use tablet devices!).
GPS tracking makes sure your punch locations are always accounted for, and you can even submit punch details like Jobs, Tasks, and Departments. It's a win-win for both you and your supervisor! If you've never clocked in before, here are simple instructions on how to use the Fingercheck Mobile app to clock in:
- First, if you don't already know these, ask your supervisor or employer for your login credentials, as you'll need to enter your user name, password, and company code to log on when you first launch the app. Toggle "Remember Me" to save your user information. Then tap on the "Log In As" button that applies to you.
- Once you're logged in, tap the punch bar at the bottom as a shortcut to the Punch Screen, or, tap on the left icon to expand the side menu, where you can then tap "Punch."
- Now you're at the Punch Screen. Tap "In" to punch in, "Out" to punch out, or "Transfer" to transfer a punch to a different job if you're already logged in. Once you do that, your punch location will be displayed with the punch date and time. If your employer requires you to select specific information like Jobs and Departments, you'll also see that here. Once you've filled in your information, Press the ✓ button on the top-right of the screen! This is what completes the punching process!
- If your supervisor has enabled the "Photo Capture" feature, the camera will activate on your phone at this time, and you will be prompted to take a photograph. You can retake a photo as many times as you want, then tap "Use Photo" when you're ready.
- Finally, you should now receive confirmation of your successful punch. If for some reason you do not see the following message, do not assume that your punch has been received, and contact your supervisor or employer to confirm!
Lastly, if ever you (or your employer) are in need of technical assistance, you can contact our Support team at 1-800-610-9501, or, use our in-app messaging feature by logging into our secure site and initiating a conversation.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.