Using the Fingercheck mobile app, you can review and approve employee timesheets in the office, on the go, or even between running errands. Read on to learn how you can review employee timesheets whenever and wherever you want:
- Log into the mobile app as a supervisor. Swipe from the left or tap on the menu icon to pull out the sidebar menu. Once the menu is open, tap on "Review Timesheets."
- Now you can review all employee timesheets. The header displays the payroll period, which can be changed using the arrows on the side. You can filter through employees by the “Search by” drop down menu on the right or by entering a name into the blank search bar. Each employee's hours are displayed, but you can review their total paid hours and daily details by tapping on an employee. Approving employees works differently depending on the smartphone you use. If you are using an iPhone (as shown), tap on "Approve" or swipe from the left side of the screen to pull out the blank circle boxes. Tap to select, then tap "Submit" to approve. If you are using an android phone, each name will have a blank check box beside it. Tap the boxes you want, then tap "Approve." Now the app will display an "Approved" stamp next to the names of the approved employees.
- To review an employee's timesheets in more detail, tap their name. This brings you to their time card, where you can view their punch activity and time worked. At the top, your employee's total paid hours, worked hours, and absence hours are displayed. Under the "Details," header, you can tap to see an individual day's punch times, worked hours and totaled paid hours. To change the payroll period, use the arrows on the side. To edit a punch, tap on the pencil icon. To delete a punch, tap on the "X." To add a punch, tap the "+" sign.
- After tapping the "+" sign in your employee's details to add a punch, tap the 12:00 AM time in the center of the screen. This will pull up an adjustable menu bar, allowing you to select the date and time you wish. You have the option of entering additional job details as well as a note. Once you're finished, tap "Save." This will save your changes in the time card but the punches will not be sent to the server until you tap "Submit" in the next step. Add any additional punches you may want prior to tapping "Submit."
- Now tap the "Submit" button to officially send your added punches to the server. Doing this recalibrates the day's time card, as you can see on the right. Once you are done, tap the "Back" button to go back to the Time Card Review page and follow the steps above to approve your employee timesheets.
With the Fingercheck mobile app, you have a full time and attendance system at your fingertips!
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.