Using the Fingercheck Mobile App, you can review employee time sheets in the office, on the go, or even between running errands.
Read on to learn how you can review employee time sheets whenever and wherever you want!
- Log in to the Fingercheck Mobile App as a supervisor. Swipe from the left or tap on the menu icon to pull out the sidebar menu. Once the menu is open, tap on "Review Timesheets."
- Now you can review all employee time sheets. The header displays the payroll period, which can be changed using the arrows on the side, and you can filter through employees by using the “Search” tool just under that.
Each employee's hours are displayed, but you can review their total paid hours and daily details by tapping on an employee.
- To review an employee's time sheets in more detail, tap their name on the list. This brings you to their Time Card, where you can view their punch activity and total time worked. At the top, your employee's Total Paid Hours, Worked Hours, and any "other" hours (such as Absent Hours) are displayed. Under that, you can also tap to see an individual day's punch times, Worked Hours, and Total Paid Hours. To change the payroll period, use the arrows on the sides of the dates near the top of the screen. To edit a punch, tap on the notepad icon. To delete a punch, tap on the "X." To add a punch, tap the "+" sign at the top-right.
Adding A Punch
- After tapping the "+" sign in your employee's details to add a punch, tap the time at the top of the screen.
- This will pull up another dialog, allowing you to select the date and time you wish. (You also have the option of entering a note.)
- Once you're finished, tap the "✓" at the top-right of the screen. This will save your changes in the time card but the punches will not be sent to the server until you tap the "✓" in the next step. This allows you to add multiple punches, so add any additional punches you may want prior to tapping "✓".
- Once you save, the day's time card will refresh. Once you are done, you can tap the "Back" button to go back to the Time Card Review page.
With the Fingercheck Mobile App, you have a full time and attendance system at your fingertips!
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.