If you'd like to deactivate a user, follow these simple instructions:
- Log onto your Fingercheck account and go to the "Setup" tab. From the drop-down menu on the top left of the page, select "Security Menu."
- Click on "Security Users," then select an employee.
- Scroll down and click "DeActivate."
- Click "OK" to deactivate.
- The user has been deactivated. To view your deactivated users, simply click on the drop-down menu and select "View DeActivated Users."
- Now you can see the user you just deactivated.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.