Fingercheck is your one-stop location for setting in motion all of your payroll and HR needs, however, we are generally not able to offer advisement on questions involving the legality of certain practices, due to the amount of variance and the ever-changing landscapes of what's allowed and what's not, based on certain laws on both State and Federal levels.
For this purpose, we are partnered with a third-party service known as HR Concierge. HR Concierge is powered by actual HR professionals, who are qualified to advise on those kinds of questions.
Here's how you can get started with HR Concierge, and a general breakdown of what you can do in it.
Before accessing HR Concierge, you must first have the feature enabled.
Note: HR Concierge is not available as part of Fingercheck's base package, so if you do not have it, you would need to contact Fingercheck (more specifically, your Sales Representative) to enable it.
To access HR Concierge from Fingercheck, go to the Help menu at the upper-right corner of the Fingercheck Dashboard (it's the icon that looks like a ? symbol inside of a circle), then click "HR Concierge".
If you have it enabled, you'll be lead to the HR Concierge Dashboard below, where more options are available. If you do not, you'll be lead to a log in screen for HR Concierge.
Here is a breakdown of the functions available:
- States I'm Following: Here, you can select states that you would like to follow, and this will determine the content displayed inside the portal.
- My Subscriptions: Here, you can elect to receive certain content by email.
- My Profile: Complete your account profile to ensure you receive HR information tailored to your needs.
Additionally, there are menus at the top of the Dashboard which also lead to useful tools and insightful information. Here are some highlights:
- Topics > Hiring: In this section, you'll find effective hiring and on-boarding tools, information, training, and documents. This can help you understand your obligations and best practices for new hires to your company.
- Laws > At A Glance: This section provides an overview of the most common/relevant employment laws for your state.
- Learning > 2-Minute HR: Here you can find HR training and reference material in small, easily understandable chunks.
- Tools > Minimum Wage Map: The map shows you an up-to-date state-by-state comparison of the Minimum Wage values currently in effect, which also takes into account the Federal Minimum Wage.
- Documents: Catalogued in this section is an array of HR-related guides and material for important issues. You can browse the catalog by specific topic, or by state.
- HR On-Demand: HR Concierge's team of certified HR professionals are ready to answer all of your compliance and employee relations questions. By clicking this, you'll be directed on the methods of how to reach out to a professional, either by phone, email, or chat.
HR Concierge is a powerful tool for getting to know and understand the nuances of proper Human Relations practices; and one which many companies, including your own, can benefit from!
Please note that HR Concierge is a third-party service that we integrate with. For any issues you may have with using their platform, you would need to reach out to their Support team, instead of ours.
If you're interested in enabling this feature for your own company, reach out to your Fingercheck Account Representative right away, or just reach out to our general line at 1-800-610-9501, or, use our in-app messaging feature by logging into our secure site and initiating a conversation, and someone will gladly connect you to the right person.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with FingerCheck today.