Employees can now add emergency contacts and update their own tax exemptions and payment information right from the mobile app! These three new functions are all contained within the employee dashboard. Share this guide with your employees to get started:
- Sign into the mobile app and within the dashboard, tap on the toggle icon in the top left. Select your name and then select Profile.
- As you can see there are three new actions - Emergency Contacts, Taxes Withholding, and Compensation/Pay. Let's first explore the Emergency Contacts function.
- To begin adding your first contact to the currently blank screen, tap "Emergency Contacts" and then the "+ Add New Contact" button. Make your way down the fields to enter the necessary contact information. Tap the check in the top right to save your changes and then you will be brought back to the main screen where your newly added contact will be visible!
- If you go back to the initial action menu, you can see that there is now a "Taxes Withholding" function. Tap on it, and you can edit your tax withholding filing status and exemptions at any time! You also have the option of withholding more of your net pay for a specific withholding. Once you've finished, the app will prompt you to sign a digital signature to complete the changes, and a brand new W-4 form will be created and stored digitally for you within Fingercheck.
- If you decide to switch bank accounts you are being paid to, you can tap "Compensation/Pay" to edit your direct deposit information. If you delete all of your accounts or puts 0% on the account(s), by default, payments will be made in the form of a check. Normally is recommended to put 100% Percent to get all wages to your Direct Deposit Bank Account.
We know you will love updating your own financial payments and tax withholding information using the Fingercheck mobile app!
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.