Within Fingercheck360, you customize your check procedures by applying payroll overrides on an individual check or an entire payroll. You can block direct deposit, deductions, employee taxes, labor calculations, or scheduled earnings. Simply follow these simple steps:
- Log onto your Fingercheck account and go to the “Payroll” tab. Click "Run Payroll."
- Within Step 4, Payroll Entry, click on the check symbol next to the employee's name and click "Edit Check."
- Within the check you can use the Pay Overrides to block scheduled earnings, scheduled deductions, direct deposit, employee taxes, and labor allocations. Once you've selected the overrides, simply click "Save" and the check will be processed accordingly.
- To make payroll overrides for the entire payroll, click on the pencil icon in the top right of the window.
- Now select the payroll overrides you'd like to enable and click "Save." Then, your entire payroll will be processed with the overrides applied.
Once you've learned how to do this once, you'll be able to apply payroll overrides any time you want.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.