If you'd like to punch in or out online, you can do so in just a few easy steps.
Before you begin, you'll need to make sure that you know your Fingercheck username, password, and company code in order to log in. If you don't have these, or are unsure of what they are, reach out to your supervisor or employer! They'll be able to set you up with an account, or retrieve your current account information for you.
- Go to http://www.fingercheck.com and click "Sign In" at the top, or, as a shortcut, you can also just go to https://app.fingercheck.com.
- Enter your username, password, company code, and then select your user role from the drop-down menu. Check "Remember Me" to save time in the future, and then click "Log in."
(Note: This screen may not actually ask you for a company code. In that case, do not be alarmed, this just means you're the only person with that username across all of Fingercheck!)
- Once you are logged in, click on the "In/Out" tab.
- Now you can punch in by clicking the "In" or "Out" buttons at the top right of the screen! If you're switching from one job to another, select the job you want to switch to and click "Transfer".
- Once you've punched in, you should see this confirmation message letting you know that your punch was successful. If for some reason you do not see the following message, do not assume that your punch has been received, and contact your supervisor or employer to confirm!
You can also conveniently set up your account to go straight to the "In/Out" screen upon logging in, so you can punch in/out immediately.
Lastly, if ever you (or your employer) are in need of technical assistance, you can contact our Support team at 1-800-610-9501, or, use our in-app messaging feature by logging into our secure site and initiating a conversation.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with FingerCheck today.