How to Upload Employee Documents | HR Menu
Need to save employee documents for your records? Fingercheck HR module allows you to do just that. Here are some simple steps that will help you archive important documents on Fingerchecks robust cloud servers.
- Click on the Employee Tab.
- Click on the Employee’s number.
- In the Employee’s Personal page, click on HR on the left sidebar and select Documents.
- Click Add on the top right.
- Enter the File Name, Select the Document Type (Optional), and Select the File you want to upload and you can even write a note.
- After you’ve entered the relevant data, click Save.
You can also create Document Types to organize your documents. To create additional Document Types:
- Click on the Setup Tab.
- Click on HR > System Lookups.
- Click on the pencil to the right of Document Type.
- In the following screen, click Add and enter the Code and Description to label your new document type. (e.g. Doctor’s Note)
Now when you add a document to an employee’s profile, you can categorize the documents for easier sorting!
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.