For employees with self-service access, Fingercheck offers many features that make it easy to oversee time worked. One of them is the ability to sign a digital signature directly onto employee timesheets to approve hours. Once set up by the administrator, this feature can be accessed using our mobile app and website. Here are instructions on how to use the feature on each platform:
When logged in from a web browser
- Sign onto Fingercheck by either going to the website and clicking the login information or log in by going directly to app.fingercheck.com. Then click on the “Time Card” tab.
- You will now be brought to your Time Card. You can adjust the pay period by selecting the dates. Look over your hours to make sure they are correct and then click on “Approved By Employee" to check the box.
- The signature box will appear once you check the "Approved By Employee" box. Use your mouse cursor to sign and click “OK.”
When logged in from the mobile app
- Sign onto the mobile app and swipe from the left to pull out the employee sidebar menu and select "Time Card."
- Approve your timesheet by tapping on “Approve.”
- Sign your name with your finger and tap on “Submit.”
Employees can now easily sign and approve their timesheets on the go using our mobile app or online website.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.