Designed for maximum efficiency with minimal effort, creating schedules for your employees is quick and easy using the Fingercheck Mobile App.
Here are the steps you'll need to take to create a schedule for your employees.
- Log in to the Fingercheck Mobile App as a supervisor or administrator.
- Tap on the menu icon to pull out the sidebar menu. With the menu open, tap on "Schedule".
- If you'd like to move to a different week, you can drag the week on the top of the screen to the left or right to move between them (by default, you'll see the current week).
- If you have many employees, you can make the list easier to navigate by using the 👁 and 🝖 buttons at the top-right of the screen, which will allow you to do things such as Sort and Filter the list.
- Within the Schedule screen, you can tap the green "Actions" button at the bottom-right of the screen, then tap "Add" to build a schedule.
Select the employees you want to make schedules for, then set the times and any other related information, such as Department/Job/Task assignments or Strict In/Out punching. Press the ✓ button at the top-right of the screen once done.
- If you tap the action button to the right of an employee's name, then press the pencil icon, you will be brought to the same screen where you can edit their schedule information day by day.
- Once you've added a schedule for a day, you can once again tap the green "Actions" button at the bottom-right of the screen, and then tap "Copy" to copy that schedule information to other days.
- Once you are finished, once again tap the green "Actions" button at the bottom-right of the screen, and then tap "Publish" to submit that schedule for the employee. This is similar to "saving" the schedule, whereas before it will stay in an "Unpublished" status, where only you and other supervisors/administrators can see it.
The schedules you publish will be located in the "Schedule" tab of the sidebar menu of the employee's dashboard, where they can pull up and see their own schedule with ease.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.