If you use Fingercheck360, it's easy to check your employees' pay stubs, and it's easy for your employees to review their own pay stubs too! You can either view all pay stubs for a specific pay period or look up individual pay stubs. Let's go over both methods:
Method #1: View all pay stubs for a pay period
- Log onto your Fingercheck account and go to the "Payroll" tab.
- Click "Print Stubs" within the Quick Actions menu of your Payroll Dashboard.
- Select the payroll period you want to print stubs for.
- Click "OK" when the Print Stubs Confirmation pop-up window appears.
- Once you do that, a PDF will start to download. Once it's complete, click the file to open, and you will be able to scroll through all of the pay stubs for that pay period.
Method #2: Look up individual pay stubs
- Log onto your Fingercheck account and go to the "Employee" tab. Click on the "Employee#" of the employee whose pay stub you would like to see.
- Once you are within the employee's profile, navigate to the "Payroll Menu" from the dropdown menu on the left.
- Within the "Payroll Menu," click on "Pay History" and set the date frame you would like to see pay stubs from. Then click "Go."
- Now you will be able to see the pay stubs for that date frame!
You can easily and quickly view pay stubs using Fingercheck360.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.