Whether it be in the form of bonuses, commissions, or deductions, we know that net pay is constantly being modified. If you've got deductions to tack onto your employees' paychecks, we've got you covered. Here's how to add deductions for your employees using Fingercheck360:
- Log onto your Fingercheck account and go to the "Employee" tab. Select an employee.
- Once you're within your employee's profile, go to the "Employee Menu" and select "Payroll Menu."
- Within "Deductions," click "Add" to add a new deduction.
- Within the "Add Employee Deduction" window you can specify your deduction rules, starting with "Deduction Type." From the drop down menu, you can choose one of the three default deduction types provided to you within the software (401K, Child Support, and Transit), or, you can add your own by going to the "Setup" tab, "Payroll Menu," then "Deductions."
- Next, by "Amount" and "Rate" you can specify whether the deduction is a flat amount or a percentage. Underneath, you can specify additional deduction rules if you wish. You can enter a time range for the deduction by selecting a "Start Date" and "End Date." You can even enter a "Goal Amount" to work up to. Finally, if the deduction needs to be paid to a specific third party, you can select the appropriate "Payee." Once you are finished click "Apply."
- Now the deduction has been created. Click "Save" to finish.
There you go! Soon adding deductions will be like muscle memory.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.