Our mobile app is equipped with a camera feature that when enabled, requires employees to take a picture in order to submit a punch. As a supervisor, you can look at punch photos when logged into your account online or logged into the Fingercheck mobile app.
If you're by a computer, here are your online options:
- Go to the “Time Card” tab and click into a punch.
- Within the punch window, click on the profile icon located at the top right of the window. The punch photo will then display.
- You can also go to "Daily Details" within the "Time Card" tab. Click on "Customization" and then drag the "Image" column into the window.
- Now you can hover your cursor over the image icon and the punch photo will pop up.
- As a third option, within the "Time Card" tab, you can also click "Edit" next to a punch in the "Details" column.
Voila! The punched window will display with the employee's punch photo.
On the mobile app, here's what to do:
- Log in to the mobile app. Pull out the side menu and tap on “Daily Details." Tap an employee and then tap the pencil icon on a punch.
- Within the punch screen, tap on the profile icon located at the top right of the window to view their punch photo.
Fingercheck gives you the tools to check on your employees wherever you are.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.