The Fingercheck Mobile App is equipped with a camera feature that, when enabled, requires employees to take a picture in order to submit a punch. As a supervisor or administrator, you can look at punch photos when logged in to your account online, or logged into the Fingercheck Mobile App.
How to view Punch Photos by Web
- Log in to Fingercheck as a supervisor or administrator. Go to Time & Labor > Time Card on the main menu, then click on a punch.
- Within the punch details window, you'll see a small version of the punch photo. Click the punch photo to see a larger version.
- You can also go to "Punch Log" within the "Time & Labor" menu. Click on "Customization" and then drag the "Image" column into the window.
- Now you can hover your cursor over the image icon and the larger punch photo will pop up.
How to view Punch Photos by Fingercheck Mobile App
- Log in to the Fingercheck Mobile App as a supervisor or administrator.
- Tap on the menu icon to pull out the sidebar menu. With the menu open, tap on "Daily Details".
- On the Daily Details screen, tap the name of any employee with a punch to see basic details of punches they've made and total numbers of hours worked.
- On the following screen, tap the notepad icon (shown below) to see more information about a particular punch.
- Then, within the punch details screen, tap on the icon located above the "Note" field to view their punch photo.
Fingercheck gives you the tools you need to check on your employees wherever you are!
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.