If you'd like to set up a payroll export from Fingercheck to Viventium, please follow these steps:
- To begin building the export, log onto your Fingercheck account and go to the “Setup” tab. From the drop-down menu on the top left of the page, select “Payroll Menu.”
- Select "Payroll Exports" from the left sidebar and then click on the blue "Add" button.
Fill in the Payroll Export window box as follows:
- Code: Fill in a brief title to label your export.
- Description: Fill in a fuller description of the export, which can also match the code if you desire.
- Company Name: Company name - not required.
- Batch ID: Company number - not required.
- Export Type: Select your export type from the drop-down menu.
- Once you've set up your export, click "Save." After you save your export, you should see it in your Payroll Exports window. Now that your payroll export is complete, you can start the export process by clicking on the "Payroll" tab.
- From the left sidebar select "Payroll Export." Choose the Export Type and then click "Export."
Now you are done! Now that you have successfully set up your export, you can routinely export Fingercheck data into Viventium. If you use QuickBooks, ZenPayroll, PayChex Preview, and ADP, we also have articles on how to export to those payroll providers.
Note: If you are exporting to Viventium, please contact your support representative and ask them to map the file. Only when this happens will you be able to successfully import your timesheets to Viventium.
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.