Once you've set up an integration with Gusto you can easily export your timesheets. Before exporting your timesheets, you'll first need to make sure your earning codes match Gustos.
- The three earning codes Gusto accepts are "Regular Hours," "Overtime," and "Double Overtime," These are the only codes they can process. To ensure your division earning code match, go to the "Setup" tab, then select "Payroll Menu" from the sidebar on the left.
- Now click on "Earning Codes" and view your existing earning codes. No matter what the description is, the short description needs to match Gusto (in this screenshot we have also matched the regular description). To change your short description, click on the highlighted blue code to edit your earning code's description so that it matches Gusto's.
- Now you can enter the appropriate name in the "Short Description" box. Be sure to click "Save" when you are finished.
The following are the steps you'll need to take to export your data to Gusto:
- Go to your Payroll tab and select "Payroll Export" on the left.
- Choose ZenPayroll as your Export Type (the software has not yet been adjusted for ZenPayroll's new name Gusto), then click on "Export."
You can also export specific data according to filters, such as by pay group or earning list.
Now you are done!
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.