If your employees use a Time Clock to punch in and out, and they insist they are clocking in as normal, but their punches are not appearing on their time sheet, it's possible that the Time Clock is no longer connected to the Internet.
Here are some easy steps to determine if this is actually the case:
- From the Fingercheck side bar, go to Setup > Company > Clock Management.
- On this screen, you will see a list of Time Clocks assigned to the company you're logged in to.
- The "Code" column matches the serial number, listed on a sticker on the back of your Time Clock.
- Find the clock that you're investigating in that list, then look to the right column "Last Connection".
- If the "Last Connection" of your clock is generally within the last couple of minutes, that means your clock is connected to the internet, and able to communicate with our servers.
That's how you figure out if your clock is connected!
If you find out that your clock isn't connected, here are the next steps to take in pursuit of getting it connected again.
Lastly, if ever you (or your employer) are in need of technical assistance, you can contact our Support team at 1-800-610-9501, or, use our in-app messaging feature by logging into our secure site and initiating a conversation.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with FingerCheck today.