Fingercheck offers an additional security measure called Two-Factor Authentication that requires anyone attempting to log into your account from an unrecognized device to access your email and retrieve a security code to log in.
- First, hover over the "Dashboard Profile" icon click on "Account & Preferences."
- A pop-up window for "Account & Preferences" will appear. Click a checkmark on the "Use Two-Factor Authentication" box located at the lower right of the window.
- Another pop-up will appear informing you that a security code will be sent to your email address, in order to confirm your identity for the two-factor authentication.
- Retrieve the code from the email...
- ...And enter it in the pop-up window.
Hit "Continue", and your two-factor authentication will be fully enabled!
To learn more about our cost-effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at Fingercheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with Fingercheck today.