Method #1: This is the most straightforward way to check an employee's PTO balance.
- Once you are within their employee profile, click on "Accrual Policies" and you should see their PTO balance as the last column on the left.
Method #2: If you are already in the time card, you can check an employee's balance by entering an absence.
- Log onto your FingerCheck account, go to the "Time Card" tab, select the employee whose PTO balance you would like to see, and click on "Enter Absence."
- Within the "Employee Absence" window, select an absence policy and once you have, the employee's available balance of time off will immediately generate.
Method #3: The third, and perhaps most indirect way in which you would view your employee's PTO balance, is by going to Absence Requests in the Time Card tab.
- Log onto your FingerCheck account, go to the "Time Card" tab and within the left Time Card list, select "Absence Requests."
- Once within "Absence Requests," click on "Customization" at the top and drag "Balance" out of the Column Customization menu.
- Once you do that, the PTO balance of all your employees will be shown! Perhaps this may seem like the most indirect way to view PTO balances, but the upside is that you get to view your entire staff's PTO balance in one window.
As you have just read, FingerCheck makes it easy for you to check PTO balances!