- Employees can add their own photo if they have employee self-service by logging onto the mobile app and tapping on the icon on their dashboard. A drop down menu will appear, allowing them to either take a photo using their phone's camera or choosing one from their phone library.
- In order to send the photo to the clock, you'll need to log onto the online application as an administrator and open your employee's profile to upload the photo to the clock. Scroll down six bullets to see screenshots of the exact process.
- As an administrator, you can log onto your FingerCheck account and select an employee to upload a picture for by navigating to your "Employee" tab and selecting an employee.
- Within their profile, you'll see a small icon next to their name. Click on the icon, which will bring up this image.
- Click on the image and a drop down menu will appear, allowing you to either take a photo using the computer's webcam or uploading a photo from your computer. In this case, we will upload an image.
- After clicking "Upload Image" you can double click to select the picture you want.
- Once you select the image, the image will replace the blank icon!
- Navigate to the Employee Menu on the left and select "Clock Info." Once you're in the Clock Info screen, navigate to the bottom of the screen and select "Upload Photo" from the "Select Clock Action" drop down menu. Then hit "Go."
- Select the clock terminal to upload the photo to and then click "Upload Photo."
Now you're done! Sending photos of your employees to the clock is that simple.