How to Add Roles for Users on FingerCheck
Any user on FingerCheck can be assigned additional roles that grant them new role rights and access to different levels of information. In order for an administrator/employee to log onto the mobile app as a supervisor for instance, they would need to be assigned a supervisor role within their user profile. Roles can also be customized to limit access to certain information, which you can read about in our article on creating custom roles.
If you'd like to assign a user a new role, here is a step-by-step guide walking you through the process:
- Log into FingerCheck and go to the "Setup" tab. From the left sidebar menu, click on "Security Menu."
- From the Security Menu, click on "Security Users" and click on the user you want to have supervisor access to the mobile app.
- Within their user profile, click on "Add" next to User Roles.
- Within the User Role pop-up window, select their "Division" and from "Role," select "Supervisor - (System)." Then click "Apply."
- When you are returned to the user profile, click "Save" to finish.
That's all there is to it! Keep in mind our pricing policy, which does charge for additional users according to user type.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at FingerCheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with FingerCheck today.