Time Clock Auto Transfer Feature
Employees punching using our biometric time clocks no longer have to go through the added step of pressing "Transfer" to transfer punches from one job to the next. Now, a punch into a new job will automatically transfer over. How does it work? Our clocks will automatically count the first punch of the day as an "In" punch. The next time they place their finger to punch, if they choose a different job to punch into, they will automatically be punched out for the previous job they were doing. Here is how you can set up auto transfer for your employees:
- To configure your auto transfer button, you'll first need to log into your FingerCheck account and go to the “Setup” tab. From the menu on the top left of the page, select “Clock Management.”
- Select the clock terminal you want to set up automatic transfer for (you can repeat this process for all of your clock terminals).
- Check “Use Automatic Transfer" and click "Save."
- Now it's time to configure your clock settings. Click on the Menu button. Then, using the keyboard arrows, navigate to "System." Click "OK."
- Using the keyboard arrows, navigate to "Keyboard." Click "OK."
- Click "OK" for the "F1 Status Key."
- Using the arrows, type in "4" next to "No." (he number "4" is denoted as transfer within FingerCheck). You also have the option of typing "transfer" into the "Name" field if you wish.
- Press the down arrow button to exit out of the fields and press "OK" to save your work.
Now you can see the transfer button has been saved and you are done.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at FingerCheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with FingerCheck today.