How to Enable Photo Capture on the Mobile App
FingerCheck is the system that molds around you and your business in every way possible, and one of our newest functionalities is the Mobile Capture feature on our upgraded mobile app. You can now configure your punch settings so that employees are required to take a photo along with their punch. To get started on configuring your employees’ mobile punch settings, follow these simple instructions:
- Log onto your FingerCheck account and go to the "Employee Tab." Select an employee within your “Employee” tab.
- Once you are within your employee's profile, select "Web Access" and check the box that says “Take Photo on Mobile Punch.”
- Now your employees will be required to take a photo in order to make a successful punch. To check the pictures your employees take, go to the “Time Card” tab and select the employee whose punch activity you would like to see, and navigate to the day and punch you want to review.
- Click into their punch and you will be able to see their photo by clicking on the icon in the right corner of the “Time Punch” window that appears.
Now you’re all set! You can confidently trust that your company is running smoothly with the support of FingerCheck.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at FingerCheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with FingerCheck today.
- You can also view your employees’ punch photos on the mobile app by going to “Daily Details,” and then selecting an employee. Once you do that you can click on the pencil icon (edit) on a specific punch to view their information in more detail. You’ll notice a small picture icon on the top right, click on it to see the picture.