Fill in the Payroll Export window box as follows:
- Code: Fill in a brief title to label your export.
- Description: Fill in a fuller description of the export.
- Company Name: Enter your company name.
- Batch ID: Enter your ADP company number.
- Export Type: Select ADP.
Keep in mind that in order for the integration to be successful, there are certain requirements that need to be met. Your employee numbers in FingerCheck must match your ADP employee numbers - since this is the identifier ADP uses, it is crucial to get this right. Also, make sure the short descriptions of your FingerCheck earning codes match the way they are spelled in ADP.
- Once you've set up your export, click "Save." After you save your export, you should see it in your Payroll Exports window. Now that your payroll export is complete, start the export process by clicking on the "Payroll" tab.
- From the left sidebar select "Payroll Export." Choose the Export Type as "ADP" and then click "Export."
Now you are done! Now that you have successfully set up your export, you can routinely follow this procedure to export, download and import your FingerCheck information into ADP. If you use QuickBooks, ZenPayroll, BDB, BDB Paystream, and Paychex, we also have articles on how to export to those payroll providers.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at FingerCheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with FingerCheck today.