Administrators now have the option of classifying specific employees as fingerprint "enrollers," which will grant them access to enroll fingerprints within a designated time clock. Here is a simple guide walking you through the steps you will need to take to set up your own enroller(s):
- Log onto your FingerCheck account, click on your "Employee" tab, and select the employee you want to have enrollment access from your employee list and click on their employee number.
- Go to "Clock Info," the last button in the left sidebar.
- Check the box next to "Is Enroller," then click on "Save".
- Go to the clock action drop down list to the left of the "save" button and select "Send Employee to Clock" and then "go."
- Tick the clock you would like them to be able to enroll fingerprints within and click "Send Employee".
Now you are done! Your employee can now enroll fingerprints to the clock you assigned.
To learn more about our cost effective and user-friendly cloud-based time and attendance software, check out our website at FingerCheck.com. Interested in our services? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and get started with FingerCheck today.